With the latest changes I'm unable to compile on XForms 0.88. I get the
following error:
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I.. -I..   -isystem /usr/X11R6/include
-g -O -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -ansi -W -Wall -Wno-return-type -c
BufferView_pimpl.C
BufferView_pimpl.C: In method `void
BufferView::Pimpl::workAreaKeyPress(KeySym, unsigned int)':
BufferView_pimpl.C:519: no matching function for call to
`LyXFunc::processKeySym (KeySym &, unsigned int &)'

The following code appears in lyxfunc.h:
#if FL_REVISION < 89
    /// A keyboard event is processed to execute a lyx action.
    int processKeyEvent(XEvent * ev);
#else
    ///
    int processKeySym(KeySym k, unsigned int state);
#endif

Why is it so? why was it changed thus? and more important, what is needed
to fix this? (I have no idea about the workings of the core lyx to handle
this)

--
  Baruch Even

http://techst02.technion.ac.il/~sbaruch/   (My Site)
http://rpghost.com/jindor/                 (My brothers AD&D site)

" Learn to laugh ... it's the path to true love! "
   - The Angel in the movie Michael