Am 14.03.2008 um 19:50 schrieb Abdelrazak Younes:

Stefan Schimanski wrote:
Here is another try, following your proposal.
Sorry Stefan, I won't have the time to review it for the next two weeks (going on well deserved vacations). But I trust your code anyway so I guess it should be OK. Cross-checking with Andre' might be a good thing too ;-). Peter has worked on this stuff so I put him in copy (hope you don't mind Peter).

One thing that probably needs some cleaning too is the GuiView dependency in Action and Menu. I think we could just use guiApp- >currentView() instead of storing the GuiView reference.

I am not completely sure about this. What if you click a toolbar action of a background window. Can we be sure that it gets the current view before the action is fired? I guess not.

Stefan