Am 14.03.2008 um 23:13 schrieb Abdelrazak Younes:

Stefan Schimanski wrote:
Am 14.03.2008 um 19:50 schrieb Abdelrazak Younes:
Stefan Schimanski wrote:
Here is another try, following your proposal.
Sorry Stefan, I won't have the time to review it for the next two weeks (going on well deserved vacations). But I trust your code anyway so I guess it should be OK. Cross-checking with Andre' might be a good thing too ;-). Peter has worked on this stuff so I put him in copy (hope you don't mind Peter).

One thing that probably needs some cleaning too is the GuiView dependency in Action and Menu. I think we could just use guiApp- >currentView() instead of storing the GuiView reference.
I am not completely sure about this. What if you click a toolbar action of a background window. Can we be sure that it gets the current view before the action is fired? I guess not.

On activation (see GuiView::event()), the GuiView register itself as the current view so it should be OK.

On activation of course. But there seems to be the case for example on Mac that the closeEvent can arrive without prior activation when you click on the close button of the window. Maybe it's an extreme case which cannot happen with toolbars or other action representations.

Stefan