On Thu, Aug 17, 2000 at 12:04:41PM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> If we want to get 1.1.6 out before Christmas you should not do that...
> And if we decide to skip 1.1.6 and go directly at 1.2.0 we should make
> that decision now, then we need to enable NEW_INSETS too.
>
> Actually I am not really oposed to this idea, but it will require a
> lot more testing before a release can be done.
>
> What do others say?

Please release a 1.1.6! It's been quite a while since 1.1.5, and there's
lots of new useful things, and that will give you the freedom to take your
time with 1.2.0. I think there will be quite a lot of changes you'll want to
make for 1.2.0, so expect it to take substantially longer than you expect.
In the meantime, those of us writing theses and things can have a stable
code to work with.

-Amir