On Fri, 18 Aug 2000, John Levon wrote:

> Yes. I actually had a mail over the weekend from someone who implied Qt
> Designer can generate Qt 1.1 only code, which wasn't at all clear from the
> tarball of Qt 2.2.beta. If this is true, then we can switch to using that,
> and everyone is happy :)

apologies for the post to self, but I got a reply from the guy and it
seems I misunderstood him. The kdevelop branch can be used for both
versions, but not Qt Designer. So it seems there isn't an available dialog
editor :(

Juergen, I tried *very* hard to use Qt Architect 1.4.4 to design
FormIndex. It kept on breaking when I used layouts, making one of the
buttons disappear, with no way of getting it back (except by editing the
generated file, but that kind of defeats the point :).

thanks
john

--
"The path you specified contains too many directories. Delete one or more
directories or clear the Include Subdirectories checkbox."