Pavel Sanda wrote:
cjk - http://secreport.com/default.aspx (its maybe just page fort downloading
cjk port,
i'm really not able to translate it myself ;)
maintained by Masanori Iwami.

hebrew - http://hebrew.lyx.googlepages.com/home
maintained by Ran Rutenberg

We can contact the authors and ask them to maintain a page on the official website, but I don't think that needs to happen before the new site goes live.

2.
- i'm missing the developers corner in sidebar
I've just improved that section.

no, the sections of devel are hidden. i will do it myself.

What exactly do you mean? Do you want all the pages that are linked from 'Development' to be in the main menu? I don't agree with that. We're also not including all links from 'About LyX' or 'Visual Tour'.

Joost