On Tue, 8 Apr 2008, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Is this the final skin? It's a bit grey for my taste...

I have to admit that I feel the same, but since I have not opened my big mouth in time...

We can install and test an alternative skin later on. Then if more people like that skin, we can change. What we choose now isn't set in stone, but everybody agrees it is much better than what we have.

I've been to busy to do actual migration yet, but we're getting there in small increments. :-)

So, speaking of that... Jean-Marc, I've put a script so that this URI
works

        http://www.lyx.org/pmwiki.php

However, a URI such as

        http://www.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/Download

does not. Could you please create an additional 'alias' for Apache that refers to that script? (To be explicit, I want to keep the alias for the test group).

Best regards,
Chrsitian