On Thu, 15 May 2008, Bo Peng wrote:

I think most people will not be able to be consistent over such a prolonged
discussion...

Consistency would be easy to achieve if people know what they are doing and have a clear mind during the discussions. Shifting back and forth makes the discussions difficult and wastes other's time. If you have noticed, my proposal has not changed a bit, and Richard has said "I could do that in your way as well" a few times.

He also recently wrote that it's an evolved suggestion from a discussion involving many people. He's now the "stepmother" :-), probably because he did an implementation.

I can't judge for sure, but you do seem to have been consistent, but that doesn't mean it's bad for a suggestion to evolve. Or perhaps rather converge is a better word, since I hope there are less differences now than a while back.

bah, no more ramblings for today
/Christian