> I'm afraid I have to join this discussion again. I must say that I agree
> with Abdel here, and Bo's reply just reinforces Abdel's point.

Bennett,

I have pointed out quite a few times that I would agree with Richard's
proposal as long as it can be implemented in a non-intrusive way. That
is to say, it does not matter whether or not I agree with Richard's
global bundling idea.

Suppose that I totally agree with Richard's idea, someone needs to
implement it, right? Richard did not want to do it so I have tried to
figure out a few implementation details. I have found that his method
is quite complicated to implement and is very intrusive to how users
use lyx. Now, what do you expect me to do? Richard would deny any
problem because he would not talk about implementation, and no one
else is willing to go into such a detail and make a third-party
judgment. That was where we got stuck.

The situation is that Richard does not know how to implement his
proposal, so he fails to realize how impractical his proposal is. I
have been the bad man to point out a lot of problems with his proposal
so I guess I did something terribly bad to him. I will for now declare
that I totally agree with Richard's proposal but I do not know how to
implement it correctly. Are you satisfied?

Cheers,
Bo