On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 12:15 PM, José Matos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>        temporarily I have placed the source for lyx-1.6.0beta1 in
> http://lyx.org/~jamatos/lyx-1.6/

I needed to use: http://www.lyx.org/~jamatos/lyx-1.6/

       If it goes well we could/should announce it publically and then it
> would be
> nice to have packages to test this under different scenarios. If the
> sources
> have some unseen problem I would like to fix those issues as soon as
> possible
> and then release the second beta immediately.

I can't compile on Mac; I get:

Making all in po
make LyX-1.6.pot-update
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `../src/client/debug.cpp', needed by
`LyX-1.6.pot-update'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [LyX-1.6.pot] Error 2
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Also, I'm not sure if this matters, but when I tried running autogen.sh, I
get a bunch of warnings of this sort:

configure.ac:168: warning: AC_CACHE_VAL(lt_prog_compiler_pic_works, ...):
suspicious cache-id, must contain _cv_ to be cached

Bennett