Konrad Hofbauer wrote:
Bennett Helm wrote:
I can't compile on Mac; I get:

Making all in po
make LyX-1.6.pot-update
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `../src/client/debug.cpp', needed by
`LyX-1.6.pot-update'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [LyX-1.6.pot] Error 2
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Exactly same here (Intel-Mac on 10.4).

There is no such file "../src/client/debug.cpp" in the extracted archive, the only debug.cpp I have is in "../src/support/debug.cpp"

I copied debug.cpp and debug.h from ../src/support to ../src/client, and then it built successfully (and also compiled the UserGuide).

I cannot judge if this is the "proper" fix, but it helps here.

Try removing src/client/debug.cpp from POTFILES.in. I'm not sure what the right fix is at the dist level, but that ought to do it. What puzzles me is why it doesn't fail here, since src/client/debug.cpp was removed a while ago.

rh