Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:
rgheck wrote:

I finally got around to doing this. I've also re-written the latex2lyx
conversion routine so that it uses the unicodesymbols file.

I'm not sure exactly what you had in mind for convert_subfig, as I don't
know anything about figures, but perhaps this will let you do it now?

Thanks, it's fixed.

While you are at it, could you also have a look at bug 5006?

See if r25508 works for you. The idea is to wrap all LaTeX commands as ERT. Working on this exposed some bugs in the previous stuff, too. I.e., we should replace \L with the corresponding unicode character, but we of course don't want to do that when it's: \LaTeX. So simple replacement mechanism didn't work, and now there is a more complicated one.

rh