Stefan Schimanski wrote:
Hi!
Just noticed another use case where the problem shows up:

1. Insert a cross-reference and close the cross-ref-dialog.
2. Click on the cross-ref such that the dialog opens. Close the dialog with ESC.
3. Insert a cross-reference, but double-click on the label in the dialog.
=> no new cross-ref is created, but the previous one is changed.

I've committed a fix for this one dialog. As I say in the commit notice, the better solution would be to migrate this dialog, and all the others, to the new framework. The problem is that this one is still in the old framework, hence the previous commit didn't touch it.

rh