rgheck schrieb:

You can see from the diff itself, more or less, what I did.

Yes, but that costs me some time since diffs doesn't read well. Telling me the changed sections would be enough. I will then read them find out the differences according to the diff.

I also added a little bit to the discussion of style files, again just so people know creating your own is possible, but not for the meek.

I polished this section a bit, as I prefer a strict objective style for the docs (no things like "brave people"). When writing on the English docs, we have to have in mind that all people speaking languages without its own UserGuide will read them. So I tried to use a kind of Simple English without irony and humor.

Maybe we should adopt a new rule: Any changes made to the docs by anyone but you (or your designated appointee) should be done with change tracking enabled. Then you can check them out and accept or reject the changes, and then check the "clean" version back in.

This would indeed be very helpful.

thanks and regards
Uwe