On 26/09/2008 14:11, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  writes:
One not so minor comment: please use InsetCollapsable::xxx instead of
InsetText::xxx unless you explicitely don't want to use existent
InsetCollapsable method.

Better: could you tell me why I cannot directly use setText() and need
to add the InsetText:: prefix to make it compile? It has to be related
to the other version of settext added in InsetInfo, but I do not see
how.

Try to put the 'virtual' keyword in InsetText::setText(). I guess gcc has difficulties to decide between the two versions of it because if InsetText::setText() had a default value to it second argument, there would be no to differentiate them.

Abdel.