rgheck schrieb:

Thanks. Most of the Customization manual should now be up to date. The part that isn't, or at least may not be, is section 6, "Including External Material".

This can be removed as this is already included in the EmbeddedObjects manual. I'll have a look at this the next days.

I'd drop them all. If the other ones are as out of date as the English one is, it might do more harm than good.

They are even more outdated.

Maybe a better thing would be an FAQ that simply consisted of cross-references to places in the various manuals where questions are answered.

Maybe this could be a solution.
What do others say about this?

regards Uwe