On Tue, 7 Oct 2008, rgheck wrote:

Uwe Stöhr wrote:
 rgheck schrieb:

> Thanks. Most of the Customization manual should now be up to date. The > part that isn't, or at least may not be, is section 6, "Including > External Material".

 This can be removed as this is already included in the EmbeddedObjects
 manual. I'll have a look at this the next days.

I think the material in Customization is different. It explains how to define new templates, etc, whereas Embedded Objects just talks about the ones we have.

> I'd drop them all. If the other ones are as out of date as the English > one is, it might do more harm than good.

 They are even more outdated.

In that case, we should definitely drop them, even if we don't have any other plan.

I'm in favour of dropping the FAQ:s.lyx. However, this will implicitly place a depency:
* The wiki server is running
* The user has internet access

Both of these can of course be mitigated by generating an FAQ document from the wiki pages.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr