Philippe Charpentier wrote:
Hi
I just tried rev. 27267 and there is still a UTF-8 problem in the name
of the module.
If I put a non ASCII character in it lyx crashed (when clicking on the
module) with
the following output:

lassert.cpp(21): ASSERTION static_cast<unsigned char>(ascii[i]) < 0x80
VIOLATED IN docstring.cpp:50
Assertion triggered in void lyx::doAssert(const char*, const char*, long
int) by failing check "false" in file lassert.cpp:23

But it is now possible to put non ASCII characters in the description.

I'll have a look at this tomorrow. There's probably still a place where the wrong translation thing is called.

I have also an other question:
as I prefer that the theorems are numbered on sections I put in my layout

DefaultModule theorems-ams-fr
DefaultModule theorems-sec-fr

When I open a new document in that class the first module is loaded but
not the second because:

BufferParams.cpp(1595): Module theorems-sec-fr dropped because
requirements not met.

This is surprising because the requirements of the second are

theorems-fr or theorems-ams-fr

and theorems-ams-fr is loaded.

I'll have a look at this, too. Probably tomorrow.

Thanks for testing all of this, actually. You're putting this mechanism to much harder work than anyone else has, I think.

rh