Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

I'll have a look at this tomorrow. There's probably still a place where
the wrong translation thing is called.
I cannot reproduce this. Strange.

OK, I found it (this only triggered when a module with non-ASCII char was
required/excluded).

Should be fixed now, please try again with rev. 27274.

Thanks again. Still learning about the translation stuff....

PS. formatStrVec fails at sorting non-ASCII chars correctly. Modules such as
"Öyster Cult" would be sorted after Z.

I don't understand. formatStrVec doesn't sort things, does it? You must have meant something else. Perhaps what is needed here is to resort at the end of loadModuleInfo(). The list will be sorted when it arrives---this happens when the module list is originally read---but I suppose that means it won't be once things are translated. This is what's done with the text classes.

rh