On Fri, 7 Nov 2008, Tommaso Cucinotta wrote:

would anyone find it useful to have a particular (dockable) window showing the clipboard content, of course in fully LyX-formatted way within its own read-only WorkArea ? Also, it could show a queue of the last copied contents, so that a user could paste any one of them into the current cursor position by simply clicking on it. Also, instead of showing the entire copied stuff, it could perhaps only show the first (or the first k) line(s), and/or the last (or the last h) line(s), for long text segments. Insets could show up as always closed to keep it compact.

Just an idea that would seem useful to me, don't know if others would like it or find it too much M$-ish ....

I have no idea, but why not file a request for an enhancment in Bugzilla?

/C

  t.

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr