On Wed, 19 Nov 2008, Stephan Witt wrote:

As I see it now there are 2 possible solutions:
1) as Pavel suggested I have to go via https tunnel inside my home network and
  then via ssh to aussie (requires dyndns at home or something similiar).
2) somebody is willing to setup a ssh service at the https port of aussie...
   I guess that is unlikely to happen. But who knows...

Are you saying your employer only allows outgoing connections to port 443 of other machines?

Otherwise you can set up your own ssh service on a port of your choice on ausse as I described in the other mail.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr