In 1.6.1svn, I'm trying to create a couple of very simple modules that
basically load a single package. Here they are:

#\DeclareLyXModule{Show Labels}
#DescriptionBegin
#Displays all LaTeX labels in the margins.
#DescriptionEnd

Format 11

Preamble
    \RequirePackage{showlabels}
EndPreamble

----------

#\DeclareLyXModule{Draft Watermark}
#DescriptionBegin
#Adds a Draft watermark on the bottom of each page.
#DescriptionEnd

Format 11

Preamble
    \RequirePackage{prelim2e}
EndPreamble

These both work when only one of them is loaded: the "\RequirePackage"
line shows up in the "Textclass specific LaTeX commands" section of
the preamble. However, when *both* are loaded, only the last one shows
up rather than both. Is this a problem with the way modules are
loaded, or am I doing something wrong in my module definitions?

Thanks.

Bennett