On Sat, 20 Dec 2008, Yokota K. wrote:

Oh, so I have changed the common sidebar. Sorry for my mistake.

I hope the damage was not huge...

Hi Koji,

I believe there was in fact no actual damage at all... Apparently I had already created a side bar that was local to the group 'Web', i.e. the page 'Web.SideBar'. This means that when you modified 'Site.SideBar', this didn't affect the primary web pages at all (which come from the group 'Web'). It did affect all other groups, 'Site/', 'WebDe/', 'WebRu/', but as they are neither "official" nor complete yet, I would say that there was no damage. You did give me a bit of scare though :-)

I suppose things are expected to happen, we'll learn as we go along. So don't worry about it.

Is the translation going well otherwise, any questions or problematic issues?

Best regards
Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr