Andre> Since nobody complained during the last week or so I hereby
Andre> officially ask for inclusion of siamltex.layout found under

Andre>   http://mathematik.htwm.de/tmp/siamltex.layout

Andre> I am pretty sure it does not break anything and does not add
Andre> any memory leaks ;-)

OK, I commited it. Thanks.

A few remarks:

- the Standard layout should always be the first one (it is the
  default). Therefore, I move the Input directives after its
  definition.

- The
    Other "draft|final"
  entry certainly does not do what you intend: it appears in the extra
  options field of Layout->Document. This option should certainly be
  supported natively in Layout->Document, along with
  openright/openany.