On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Juergen Vigna wrote:

> On 27-Sep-2000 Marko Vendelin wrote:
> >
> > As it has been discussed earlier, toolbar may use the same interface as
> > menubar. The attached screenshot demonstrates sample implementation of
> > toolbar displaying main-menu. Each submenu of menubar is presented by
> > toolbar and each sub-submenu --- by drop-down list (in the screenshot
> > Insert/Special character/Ellipsis is selected).
>
> I always have another view of a toolbar (some icons and maybe text), but
> maybe we have another idea of what a toolbar is #:O)
>
>       Jürgen

At least KDE toolbar will have drop-down combo boxes for selecting font
size etc.

even though the current Character dialog system is useful in some things,
it can be a major pain in the butt ...

john

--
"Ten decimals [digits of Pi] are sufficient to give the circumference of
the earth to the fraction of an inch, and thirty decimals would give