>> When one has to use command-sequence to implement a menu entry, a
>> warning light should ring (if I may say). This is useful in a few cases,
>> but this case belongs to a personal ui file.

I agree with JMarc's opinion. If we really want such menu items, we
should expand the inset-info and its dialog to allow users to input
all sorts of 'information'. Anyway, this inset has gone way beyond
what it was designed for: displaying shortcuts and menu items in *lyx*
documents. Only document maintainers are supposed to use it so no GUI
was planned until Uwe complained.

Bo