The attached patch moves some things around, so that module info can be made available to tex2lyx. Comments welcome.

I think the only other thing that needs doing is for moduleCanBeAdded to be moved. Maybe some other routines could be moved, too, but they don't need to be, I don't think, for this purpose.

JMarc: ModuleList::load() is what is used to populate the global module list, moduleList. I guess we need some routine that, given a previously unknown layout, will try to find a module that provides it?

rh