Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
rgheck <rgh...@bobjweil.com> writes:
Well, sort of. But if you remove the #ifdef from ModuleList, then you
run into include problems. In particular, we'd have to include
LatexFeatures.h in the tex2lyx build, because
ModuleList::isAvailable() calls LatexFeatures::isAvailable(). And then
LatexFeatures.cpp pulls in all kinds of other stuff: Buffer.h and
BufferParams.h, among them, which means you probably end up pulling
everything in. So the #ifdef was more to prevent that, originally.

You are right. So we may want to separate the functions that create the
DocumentClass from a modulelist (in TextClass) from the functions that
prune the modulelist (in BufferParams). This means reverting part of
your patch, but not all if I understand correctly.

I think this is independent of my patch. If modules and such are going to be made available to tex2lyx, then the LyXModule class is going to have to be available to tex2lyx. But then LyXModule::isAvailable() calls LatexFeatures::isAvailable(), and you have the problem we're discussing. There's presumably some other way to sort this out, if the #ifdef seems so bad. But it's a problem we have in a few places now.

rh