rgheck <rgh...@bobjweil.com> writes:

>> I do not think that the repo and the web/wiki/ftp have to be in the same
>> place. But it would be nice though.
>>

| I could provide server space for the web/wiki/ftp on my office server,
| probably.

Do you mean a server in your office or a server (in a server room) at
your office?

We should (soonish, already overdue) get a new machine, if we want/need
one that is. I have not seen the box since before Trolltech moved office
a couple of years ago, they handled the move and everything.

I have access to a server room if required... non-work releated... but I
think I will have to pay with concultancy hours. IMHO the best would be
if we could base the infrastructure on free service provided on the net.
Perhaps even a place not providing git, but just svn and use git-svn as
the push to master method.

Or do as som projects do, use the free service but not for the repo,
uses a free git service like github.com or repo.or.cz for that.

--
    Lgb