Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
Peter Kümmel <syntheti...@gmx.net> writes:

| Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
Bo Peng <ben....@gmail.com> writes:

The bug database might be a problem...
| I know that many people dislike sourceforge but sourceforge supports
| pmwiki (our web),  trac, and some project and bug tracking systems...
| http://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/sitedocs/wiki/Hosted%20Apps

Right. And they seem to support git as well. Looking quite good I think.

| What about a 'evaluation'? Possible candidates are:
| ww.sf.net

I'll look hard at that. It seems to have everything that we want. bug
tracker, wiki, git...
(Unless I get objections I'll register the LyX project, I don't think it
is registered already...)

Please add some people also as administrator, how knows when you go back
beneath your rock again  ;)

| www.assembla.com

Unless the limit can be upped, 200MB is a bit tool small for us.
Apart for that it seems to have the tools we would need, perhaps the
wiki is a bit too basic?

| github.com

Quite simple, apart from the git support.
has a wiki, but no tracking it seems?

| repo.or.cz

ditto.
gui looks almost like basic gitweb(?)

Indeed, looks reasonable.
sf.net is maybe the best candidate.
I really like the statistic function of sf, for instance see the boost downloads:
http://sourceforge.net/project/stats/detail.php?group_id=7586&ugn=boost&type=prdownload&mode=alltime&package_id=0

Sometimes the sf svn server also the websever is a bit slow, but they have a good
release system with mirrors and all the stuff.

Peter