Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org> writes:

| lar...@lyx.org (Lars Gullik Bjønnes) writes:
>> I do not think that the repo and the web/wiki/ftp have to be in the same
>> place. But it would be nice though.
>
| We have to find a place with either a competent admin with time in his
| hands or a well run forge. Aussie is getting more and more inadequate.

Completely agree. I have been worried about aussie for quite some time
now... guess why I take really frequent backups...

I belive github might be a good place for the repo and the wiki (other
can judge better than me). And do we really need the regular web space
if the wiki is good?

Anyhow we certainly can buy web space if that is required. (to a certain
limit)

--
    Lgb