We have gotten notification from our current hosting provider that we
will be shut down RSN.
So we have to find different locations for the services we required.

Since this is happening quite fast we do not have time to evaluate a
lot of options,
but must move quickly forward.

So the solution that we (I) will find now, but not be the best, and
mostly likely parts of it (perhaps all),
will be temporary (albeit at least some, setup so that we can live
with it for quite some time while
we look for other and better solutions.

Mailinglists:
These are not run on aussie or baywatch so no action required.

Mail:
Getting a lyx.org address as a lyx developer has been a bonus, the
mail account has never been
intended for storing mail, and basically a forward has been required.
So I am moving forward with moving handling of mail to google, and let
them run the mail for lyx.org.
(I already do this with gullik.org, and am quite satisfied with that.)

Web/svn:
It seems that the testsetup of sf.net might have been more luck than
we deserve, so at least svn
will be run from there. There might be some interuption in the cvs-log flow.

ftp.devel.lyx.org as backup for ftp.lyx.org:
I think we have to use sf.net for that as well.

Web/wiki/bug-tracker:
I am in contact with uni in Bonn(?) to see if they can host web, wiki
and tracker.

Dns:
I have full control (as much control you get from a hosted solution),
so I'll update
that as I go forward.

If you have comments or objections to this way forward I need to hear
them soon, and
just bickering with out actual solutions will be ignored.

--
        Lgb