Bo Peng wrote:
ftp.devel.lyx.org as backup for ftp.lyx.org:
I think we have to use sf.net for that as well.

How about old source and binary distributions? If someone has enough
free time, he can move all historical source and binary releases to
sf.net. Note that we can not use the web space because it is limited
to 100M. (ReleaseForge https://sourceforge.net/projects/releaseforge/
and other automatic release tools may help.)

These distributions are on ftp.lyx.org (a separate server) and can stay there for now. I really do not want to have to deal with sf.net monstruosity to
get files (unless there is a ftp access).

Actually, the less I have to use sf interface, the better.