Guenter Milde wrote:
On 2009-03-16, Pavel Sanda wrote:

the attached patches:
- introduce new menu item for defining new branch, so you can directly
  put new branch into the document.

Great.

- introduce actvation/deactivation through the context menu

Great as well. How does it behave in a parent/child setting?
  (De-) activation via a context menu is only helpful, if it is also
  considered in the output. Currently (1.6.2), there is no effect if I
  change the activation in the child's Document>Settings Branches
  dialogue (bug # 5851).

I think what this is likely to do is affect the setting for the current buffer. We should check that, and I'm not sure myself how we would want it to behave. As for 5851, I'll have another look, with the test docs you uploaded, later today, I hope, or tomorrow.

rh