Pavel Sanda wrote:
Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
i started to use branches lately and i found out that our UI for them
is bit annoying since every other change needs tobe done through
preferences dislog.

the attached patches:
- introduce new menu item for defining new branch, so you can directly
  put new branch into the document.
What is this branch_inset_insert thing. It looks kind of wrong.

the purpose is to automatically insert the branch inset after establishing
new branch. bit hackish, yes, but i didn't find better way how to do it.
perhaps you have some idea?

What does one already do to insert a branch inset? Can't we just use that, and if the name given isn't already known, add it to the branch list?

rh