> Well Lars this isn't casting pointer, he just uses the long argument
> of the callback and redo the input() function with the long argument
> insed of the object pointer (IMO we should send both, the object pointer
> AND the long argument!) and then uses this long argument!

So that I have a pointer to a (say) button AND a long argument telling me
that this callback is from that button?

> No casting required! (IMO we don't gain too much with this, but ...)

The only thing we'd gain by having a single InputCB() function that calls a
single input() function is code consistency. All the other xforms dialogs do
things this way now, so it makes it very easy for the developer to work out
what's going on. All those button-dependent things you do would stay in the
same functions as now, but be called from a single input() rather than
multiple static funcs.

Angus