Jean-Marc Lasgouttes schreef:
I've traced this to r28342. The bug that was meant to solve is similar to this one, but it looks as if the fix for that one either caused or revealed another bug. I think maybe what's happening is that, under certain circumstances, we're hitting that new line over and over, before the screen is actually recentered. I.e., we dispatch RECENTER, and then we come right back through here. But the cursor is in the wrong spot, so we try to recenter again, etc, etc.

Do we really intend to use RECENTER here? I thought vincent changed its meaning.

JMarc
Yes, but Richard is still living in the branch-world, and I did not ask for or get an ok from Juergen yet..

Vincent