>> And no "next-inset inset-toggle" construction after all ?
>
>I finally convinced myself it was easier. In particular, we know
>that we can invoke Inset::dispatch directly without running into
>an assertion.

>I like this solution, but if a better idea emerges, I can revert.

Well, I still want to adjust the context menu handling. Now, the cursor
is automatically placed right in front of the inset, when right-clicking
on the menu. Even, when you are inside the inset. In that case, I would
like the cursor to remain at the position it is.

So, I had the idea to call "next-inset inset-???" whenever the cursor
was outside the inset, and "inset-???" whenever the cursor was inside
the inset. But this wouldn't work if you're in a nested inset anyway...

Besides, if we had the next-inset construct, I could freely add the
outliner-context construct ;-)..

By the way, could I use the Origin member of a FuncRequest to specify
that a lfun was originated in the outliner and the handling should thus
be forwarded to the outliner ?

>I committed because I did not get much feedback when posting the pach.
>Committing always produce more feedback :)

I probably missed the post..