the nitpicking part for Uwe:

>> There is no binary for Windows and Mac, while the Python file works on all
>> platforms.
>
> there is no binary for linux either. just look into the directory - "elyxer"
> is normal python script and the documentation says to use this script.

The problem is that I have to give it a file extension to make Python recognize it. When I do this also the problem I had with missing includes disappears.

> well, one can't have one target for different outputs and the naming of the
> target is quite arbitrary. if you strive for "html2" instead of "elyxhtml"
> no problem for me. i have chosen this just to mimic the way we have "wordhtml"
> in configure.py now.

"elyxhtml" implies that it is not HTML. To avoid such misinterpretations, we use for PDF output pdf2, pdf3, and so on. This works well and I therefore would like to have it for HTML accordingly (html is tex4ht, html2 is eLyXer).

> not to mention the fairy tales about commiting access for other people;
> just today we have third developer (Georg) without commit access ;)

I'm surprised too that Lars had not give him commit rights. Has anyone yet reached Lars or cannot also JMarc give him an account as in the past?

regards Uwe