On 03/05/2009 20:36, Pavel Sanda wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Juergen, all,

It seems that there is no Windows package for hunspell and mythes:

http://hunspell.sourceforge.net/

It seems that OpenOffice.org<http://www.openoffice.org/>  and Mozilla
Firefox 3&  Thunderbird<http://www.mozilla.com/en-US>  all integrates both
libraries into their source. Should we do the same?

or ask for such packages in their buzgilla? we have enough time for 2.0.

mythes is only one header and two c++ files. I don't it's worth making that a dll; I'd just put in our tree.

hunspell does have a windows package but it only provides an executable compiled with an old version of msvc. The source package contains the msvc solution which I managed to convert to mscv2008. This can be delivered with Joost's lyx-deps package.

Abdel.