Pavel Sanda wrote:

> this is the same as with artistic license which we already include.

Still, I would be more confidet if we had some expert meaning.

Anyway, the Sleepykat license requires us to

  *    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
  *    documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.

I propose to just quote the license in the Manual, in the Thesaurus section.

Also, if we include MyThes, we should ditch aiksaurus. If MyThes is there,
it is preferred anyway, and the code benefits from this.

Jürgen