On 9 Oct 2000, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Baruch> I wanted to know if users of GCC 2.95.2 (the base for the
> Baruch> AthlonGCC) have any such troubles compiling LyX? I'm using the
> Baruch> --enable-assertions --enable-warnings configure options.
>
> I've got trouble compiling with 2.95.2 on my alpha station, if this
> means something.

I've tried with 2.95.2 (unpatched) on my machine and had troubles too. I'm
also having troubles with egcs 1.1.2 for what it matters (It cant find
GroupCache::find on linking, I'm forced to make the function un-inlined).

--
  Baruch Even

http://techst02.technion.ac.il/~sbaruch/   (My Site)
http://www.redrival.com/jindor/            (My brothers AD&D site)

" Learn to laugh ... it's the path to true love! "
   - The Angel in the movie Michael