Juergen Vigna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| On 10-Oct-2000 Baruch Even wrote:
| >
| > OK, I'll try that later.
| > In the InsetGraphics patch I also put the de-inline of these functions it
| > might be desirable to remove them from the patch.
| >
| > Jurgen: Let me know if you'll do it or if I need to provide a new patch.
| >

| I guess we can let them de-inlined!

As a guideline we should inline as _few_ functions/methods as
possible. _Unless_ we can show by profiling that it will have a large
effect and that the current code is too slow because of out-of-line
code.

If I do not already mention this in developmetn/Code_rules/Rules, I
will add it there. Also if it is a long time since you read this file
last, please read it again now. I have added quite a lot lately.

        Lgb