I know that you are knowing what you do. I was perhaps a bit over- eager because I send this mail before I received your first mail. But I think it doesn't harm that I contacted him. He can reject my proposal or give a statement, or add the license and author info to sweave.sty. I'm curious about his response.

Actually, one interesting point about Sweave.sty is that it does not define the macros like \Sexp{} that we use in InsetLayout. These macros are parsed by the R routine and latex never gets to see them. The macros in Sweave.sty are for the benefit of the output of
Sweave itself. This is what makes the whole process a bit unusual.