Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Lars> Yes, let's use fl_screen For now I changed it to use
| Lars> DefaultScreen(fl_get_display()), will switch to fl_screen later.
|
| Hmm, maybe I spoke too fast. It seems that DefaultScreen returns an
| int, while DefaultScreenOfDisplay returns a Screen*. And, judging from
| Xlib.h (and not only from the man page), they should be the same
| thing...

For Screen* I think we should use ScreenOfDisplay(fl_get_display(),
fl_screen)
for int screen we should use fl_screen
for Display * display we use fl_get_display();

| So this was not the problem we were looking for. Another suspicious
| thing is
|      Display * tempdisp = XOpenDisplay(XDisplayName(0));

Hmm... perhaps not... kan we det the display name from DISPLAY?
XOpenDisplay(0) can probably be used then. (actually XDisplayName(0)
returns DISPLAY as well. so this should already be correct.)

Does xforms change the DISPLAY when the --display is passed?

| Are we guarranteed that this uses the right screen?

Yes, if xforms sets the DISPLAT when -display is used.

        Lgb