On 12 Oct 2000, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> It seems that there is a problem with the latest cvs:
>
> ../../../lyx-devel/src/graphics/Renderer.C: In method `void Renderer::freePixmap()':
> ../../../lyx-devel/src/graphics/Renderer.C:90: passing `LyXImage *' to argument 2 of
>`XFreePixmap(Display *, long unsigned int)' lacks a cast
>
> Juergen, are you sure you applied correct the patch?

Nope he didn't. I've fixed it on my tree and now doing a compilation.
The mistake is a wrong resolution of conflicts after your changes with
relation to the display/screen stuff. I've resolved it here locally as it
should be, and will create and post a patch soon enough.

--
  Baruch Even

http://techst02.technion.ac.il/~sbaruch/   (My Site)
http://www.redrival.com/jindor/            (My brothers AD&D site)

" Learn to laugh ... it's the path to true love! "
   - The Angel in the movie Michael