Pavel Sanda wrote:
Richard Heck wrote:
Pavel Sanda wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Is this  InsetCounter a good idea? Could this be based on InsetFlex?
i would use such kind of inset myself and have already been thinking
how to add it ;) (maybe named counters for more counters in named document
and master/child usage).

I think something along these lines is probably already possible, as JMarc mentions. You just need to define some sort of layout that uses a counter in the label string, or something of the sort.

i'm just a normal lyx user.
There's nothing normal about you, Pavel.

how i do it in lyx? o we have some module?

It depends exactly what you need, but you can define counters like this:
Counter mycntr
EndCounter
and use them more or less like this:
Style mystyle
LabelType Counter
LabelCounter mycntr
LabelString "Number \arabic{mycntr}"
Margin Dynamic
EndStyle
This should give you a paragraph with a counter as its label. (I think.)

It doesn't seem as if counters can be used with custom insets at the moment, and allowing that would be a layout format change. But we should do it for 2.0.

Richard