Marko> On 13 Oct 2000, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote: True, you can
Marko> add/edit the reference quite fast with the dialog.
>>  So should it be removed? It adds quite a bit of complexity to the
>> menu code...

Marko> I would be happy with it: we can then declare Menubar in
Marko> guii.php3 as "Completed". However, maybe it is better to ask
Marko> lyx-users@... first? I don't know what are the procedures of
Marko> removing the features in LyX...

I guess the best procedure is to #ifdef it out, tell people to use the
popup intead, and if they _really_ complain, re-introduce it :)