Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> Le 10 juil. 09 ? 14:20, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
>>> What about creating an "obsolete" component and rename things like
>>> frontend-xforms or relyx to this?
>>
>> whats the merit?
>>
>> adding master/child and outliner is ok?
>
> Should master/child be a component or a keyword? I would think that bugs
> concern

component.

> some special component everytime. We do not have an area of code which is
> master/child.

indeed, but they constitute itw own logical complex.

> For outliner, are you sure there are enough bugs about that?

i have that feeling.

next two issues -

1. i would like to have new keyword, say "zombie". this would somehow allow to
mimic "unconfirmed state" from bugzilla and i could also tag the bugs which are
bound to be closed but i want to wait some while whether the reporter doesn't
improve the report. it would help to clean up trac from very old and unlikely
to-be-fixed bugs.

2. what it make sense bring somhow the OS back, by eg keywords mac, win, linux?

pavel