Le 12 juil. 09 à 15:11, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
Note that bugs are first NEW, and become assigned when someone accepts
them.
We could add a new unconfirmed state.

in the sense that
1. its the first state of bug when entered
2. checkbox unconfirmed checkbox is visible (and unchecked)
  when doing custom query in trac?

Well, maybe. But since it will require me to grok yet another part of
trac, I would like to be sure that we need it :)

I am not sure these bugs should be closed if they are real. Having them
open is
useful for people reporting bugs. Do you have an example in mind?

i want to have easily reachible list of unclosed bugs like this one
http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/3422

That would be a keyword like "maybefixed" or "infoneeded"? I do not like those
much, but "zombie" is worse IMO.